An estimated 281,000 Alabamians needed treatment for drug and alcohol use in 2012. Don’t suffer with addiction in silence, seek help for you or your loved one today. Bradford Health Services has a variety of treatment options at 14 locations in Alabama. Call today for a free addiction consultation, and begin your path to recovery today.
- Crime in Alabama – 2012
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services – State Profile Alabama
- National Vital Statistics Reports
- Policy Impact: Prescription Painkiller Overdoses
- State Estimates of Substance Use and Mental Health – Alabama
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Issues At-A-Glance: Alabama
- Underage Drinking in Alabama