Long-Term Sobriety is Within Reach
Our Extended Care program at Limestone Ridge is for patients who’ve had a difficult time establishing and/or maintaining long-term sobriety. We tailor treatment to address the barriers to their recovery – including, but not limited to, co-occurring disorders, chronic relapse, chronic pain, unresolved grief, and trauma.
A longer length of stay allows us to determine and address other issues a patient is facing, such as weak support systems, poor coping skills and cognitive impairment due to substance abuse. This long term inpatient program also has been designed to accommodate and treat people who work in safety-sensitive jobs.
Our treatment team works with patients in gender-specific group settings in order to create healthier coping skills, and our specialty groups and evidence-based clinical interventions allow us to more effectively address significant barriers to recovery.
Features & Benefits
- Structured daily therapeutic schedule and specialty groups (Grief and Loss, Trauma Recovery, etc.) designed to address issues that either preceded or have exacerbated substance abuse, helping patients minimize relapse.
- Treatment and topics are grounded in 12-Step principles.
- Groups are facilitated by masters-level, licensed clinicians. Many of our clinical staff hold dual licensure/certifications for appropriate clinical interventions.
- Adventure-based therapies, Yoga, daily meditation, and nutritional services.
- Access to the Limestone Ridge on-site Wellness Center and Certified Peer Support Specialists.
- Limestone Ridge - Warrior, AL
Long-term rehab programs are affordable at Bradford. We are in-network with most insurance providers and recognized by leading carriers for our outcomes, specialty programs, and complete continuum of care.
Our goal is to make addiction treatment both effective and affordable. Our Patient Financial Services team provides guidance to those needing help, assuring that their insurance benefits are understood. We advocate and offer many payment options including loan programs, flexible private pay, and credit card options.
We have helped people find ways to afford quality care since 1977. If your health insurance still leaves you with concerns about affording treatment, we have many flexible payment plans to help you manage the rest of your cost of care. As treatment progresses your needs may change. Based on your needs, our team will negotiate a payment plan with you. We are here with you every step of the way.
Verify Your Insurance to get started.
Long Term Drug and
Alcohol Program for Men
Long Term Drug and
Alcohol Program for Women
“Bradford gave me a safe, therapeutic environment to start the journey of recovery with support and guidance. I have been sober for 5 years and live an amazing life that started with the tools I learned at Bradford.”
It can all change at Bradford.
Contact Us Now
For more information or immediate confidential help, please call us anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.