Outpatient Telehealth/Telemedicine Addiction Treatment Services Available
Due to the pandemic, many people struggling with substance use addiction or in recovery may find themselves isolated from their support systems. Under safer at home or quarantine orders, many are no longer able to attend group therapy sessions or meetings.
Bradford is committed to providing help to those who need it, at any time and in any circumstance.
In response to COVID-19, we are offering telehealth services for new and current patients in our outpatient treatment programs. Our telehealth programs are conducted through a secure video platform, giving patients access to the care they need from the comfort and safety of their own homes.
About Our Telehealth Addiction Treatment Services:
- Appointments are conducted via a secure and user-friendly video conference application
- Easily attend telehealth sessions using any device with a web camera and internet connection
- Telehealth sessions are led by Bradford’s licensed addiction treatment professionals
- Individual and group therapy sessions available
- Covered by most insurance providers
- Open to new and existing patients in Bradford’s Outpatient Rehab programs