Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center
1600 Browns Ferry Road
Madison, AL 35758
Break free from addiction and reclaim hope through our Madison, AL Drug and Rehab Center.
Not everyone knows what it’s like to be where you are, but we do. Many of our professional staff have fought a similar fight, and that understanding motivates us to help you find hope and healing through your own recovery.
For more than 40 years, we’ve served hundreds of thousands of people of different ages and backgrounds, yet even with that experience, we don’t allow ourselves to think narrowly about addiction, treatment, or recovery. Instead, we push ourselves to innovate and improve so we can bring you quality care that is tailored to you.
Wide range of treatment options for adults ages 30+
We understand all the ways addiction can impact your life, and we want to help you reclaim what you’ve lost and take your next steps toward a fresh start.
We offer you a variety of treatment options, separate care for men and women, and a highly-qualified staff to help you find fulfillment and hope again. By addressing physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, we bring a comprehensive approach to lasting recovery.
We bring you:
- Medical detoxification and stabilization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A range of inpatient, outpatient and continuing care services
- Access to family programs and support
- Individual programs for men and women and transitional living programs
- Programs tailored to professionals working in healthcare, law-enforcement, military, law, and sports
- Care for those suffering from opiate addiction and chronic pain
- State-of-the-art tools to address various forms of trauma
- Treatment based on 12-Step principles
Young Adults (19-29)
Individualized treatment for young adults ages 19-29
We’ve seen countless people just like you turn to alcohol and drugs to cope with their transition into adulthood. The good news is that we’ve also helped hundreds of thousands of people turn things around to reclaim hope and purpose.
We want to help you move past addiction and substance abuse to embrace your opportunity to live a bright, fulfilling life. Through our Young Adult Detox and Rehab program, we will work with you to create a healthy self identity, recover from addiction, and find peace and direction in sobriety.
We bring you:
- Access to a counselor to help you set immediate, short-term, and long-term goals
- Opportunities for family counseling sessions.
- Treatment based on 12-step principles
- Group care facilitated by masters-level, licensed clinicians
- Access to our clinical staff with dual licensure/certifications for clinical interventions when needed
Contact Us Now
Since we opened our doors 40 years ago, our innovative inpatient and outpatient drug and alcohol rehab programs have been making healing and hope possible.
For more information or immediate confidential help, please call us anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.