Am I an alcoholic?
Those suffering with AUD will often experience:
- Inability to set limits on drinking (how much or how long)
- Continued drinking despite being aware of it causing or worsening mental or physical health
- Craving a drink or having a strong desire to drink
- Multiple attempts to curb or cut back on drinking without success
- Drinking interferes with professional and/or social obligations
- Drinking, trying to get alcohol, or being hungover more often than not
- Drinking becomes more important than relationships
- Drinking or acquiring alcohol is the most important activity of the day
- Withdrawal symptoms occur when alcohol use is stopped or reduced
The above list is not inclusive of all signs and symptoms of alcohol use disorder. If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, please contact a professional as soon as possible.
How long is an alcohol treatment program?
The length of a treatment program for alcohol addiction, or alcoholism, will depend on the needs of the patient. Other factors such as history of drinking and alcohol abuse, co-occurring disorders, professional licensure or court mandates, among other conditions. The average inpatient or residential stay could be up to 30 days, with Extended Care or Long-Term rehab programs being longer depending on the patient’s need.
How much does alcohol rehab cost?
One of the most frequently asked question from those seeking treatment for alcoholism is about the cost of a rehab program. Paying for treatment may be less of a barrier than many think. Bradford’s programs are in-network with most insurance providers and plans such as Veterans Choice Program (VCP), TRICARE, and TennCare.
Paying for treatment out of pocket, or private pay, is another option. Many treatment facilities, like Bradford, offer flexible payment plans or loan programs.
In some regions, recovery non-profits and religious organizations or government programs may issue grants for treatment to those who qualify.
Recovery from Alcoholism is Possible
Bradford Health Services offers all levels of treatment programs for alcohol use disorder. Our medical and clinical professionals use a unique, comprehensive approach to address each patient’s physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Medical detoxification and stabilization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A range of inpatient, outpatient, extended care, and continuing care services
- Access to our online Family Program
- Individual programs for men and women and transitional living programs
- Programs tailored to professionals working in healthcare, military and veterans, legal fields, and sports
- State-of-the-art tools to address various forms of trauma
- Treatment based on 12-Step principles
Long Term Drug and
Alcohol Program for Men
Long Term Drug and
Alcohol Program for Women
“Bradford gave me a safe, therapeutic environment to start the journey of recovery with support and guidance. I have been sober for 5 years and live an amazing life that started with the tools I learned at Bradford.”
It can all change at Bradford.
Contact Us Now
For more information or immediate confidential help, please call us anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.