The Road to Lasting Recovery
Remember that drug and alcohol recovery looks different for everybody, which is why Bradford has created outpatient rehab programs customized to you, your recovery story, and your needs for the ongoing recovery journey. This way, you can sustain and build upon the progress and good habits you create in residential rehab.
In some cases, outpatient programs may be the appropriate starting point for individuals committed to their recovery. Our rehab centers offer morning and evening sessions throughout the week and can provide more flexibility with your schedule. Individuals can engage in their normal responsibilities while living at home and still participate in treatment for drug or alcohol abuse. We have recently added telehealth to our outpatient offerings, providing access to care from the privacy of your own home.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
The most hands-on of our Outpatient Services, the Intensive Outpatient Program offers effective treatment while you stay at home. You attend daytime or evening sessions where we work together to reduce your risk of relapse, address environmental issues, and navigate emotional stressors and triggers.
IOP is available for patients who are considered clinically appropriate to find success with this approach. At times, some patients enter treatment through the Intensive Outpatient Program, as it can be highly effective in the early stages of chemical dependency.
- You attend sessions several times a week for the treatment of risk of relapse and emotional and environmental triggers
- You can remain at home and receive quality care locally
- In some cases, you may be able to stay engaged at work or school while receiving treatment
- By staying at home, you get the encouragement of your family and support system
Work with a dedicated, licensed, and qualified therapist who is invested in your sobriety and ongoing recovery.
Learn in community, and share your experiences with others who have experienced addiction and are seeking recovery.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Commute to addiction and mental health treatment, and begin your recovery journey in a supportive community.
We’re committed to your ongoing recovery, and after your initial treatment with us, Continuing Care is the next step toward long-term stability in your recovery from addiction. We believe this part of the process is extremely important as it helps us stay connected with accountability and support throughout your complete treatment.
- Every week you will connect with your support group led by a Bradford facilitator
- You and your family get full access to these services for up to two years
- We put you in touch with Bradford’s strong alumni network as well as helpful resources for maintaining sobriety and a healthy lifestyle
Addiction can affect an entire family, often causing anxiety, fear, alienation, depression, financial problems, and more. As part of our approach to a full and lasting recovery, we offer care for the entire family, not just the one suffering from addiction or substance abuse.
Family support services are designed to bring families healing individually and collectively. We welcome family members and others in close relationships with our patients to be part of these programs.
If you are a family member or close friend of someone suffering from addiction or substance abuse, we want you to know that you play an important part in the healing process, and we invite you to fully invest in the treatment of your loved one.
- We help educate families so they can understand the causes and dangers of addiction as well as the benefits of treatment
- Family members receive counseling to develop personal coping skills and to learn how to best support a loved one recovering from addiction
- Families and patients get access to ongoing support through our Continuing Care Program for up to two years
Alcohol & Drug Education Classes
Bradford believes education plays a valuable role in treating and preventing addiction and substance abuse. Our alcohol & drug education classes address a variety of topics including problems and risk factors related to substance use and addiction warning signs. We also offer confidential consultation for anyone experiencing damaging consequences from using alcohol and/or drugs.
- Receive treatment and care from Bradford’s team of licensed experts
- Get informed on how to identify and address a dependency on alcohol and drugs
- Have access to a range of resources on addiction prevention and treatment
- Find security in having a confidential way to get help
- Birmingham, AL
- Chattanooga, TN
- Cookeville, TN
- Florence, AL
- Huntsville, AL
- Knoxville, TN
- Louisville, TN
- CHI St. Vincent: Little Rock, AR
- Manchester, TN
- Memphis, TN
- Mobile, AL
- Montgomery, AL
- Nashville, TN
Bradford is committed to making our premier treatment services effective and affordable. Our programs are in-network with most insurance providers and recognized by leading carriers for our outcomes and complete continuum of care.
Our goal is to remove the worry and stress of the cost of treatment, by providing financial guidance to those needing help. The Bradford team assures benefits are understood, what it pays or does not pay and how to work out a plan to cover what is needed. We advocate and offer many options including a loan program, affordable private pay, and credit card options.
We have helped people find ways to afford care for more than 40 years. If your health insurance still leaves you with concerns about affording treatment, we have many flexible payment plans to help you manage the rest of your cost of care. As treatment progresses your needs may change. Based on your needs, our team will negotiate a payment plan with you. We are here with you every step of the way.
Verify Your Insurance to get started.
Long Term Drug and
Alcohol Program for Men
Long Term Drug and
Alcohol Program for Women
“Bradford gave me a safe, therapeutic environment to start the journey of recovery with support and guidance. I have been sober for 5 years and live an amazing life that started with the tools I learned at Bradford.”
It can all change at Bradford.
Contact Us Now
For more information or immediate confidential help, please call us anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.