Serving Those Who Have Served
Innovative Substance Use Disorder Treatment with Dedicated Support in VA Care Coordination
Bradford’s Veterans Recovery Program combines our proven clinical substance use disorder treatment with an innovative approach to care, developed to address the unique needs and challenges of veterans.
Our dedicated program liaisons guide you from the beginning, ensuring a smooth and efficient admissions process, as well as offering assistance in validating Mission Act Community Care eligibility criteria and verifying Veterans Community Care Program (VCCP) benefits.
Specifically trained in Veterans Affairs (VA) processes, this team also manages communication with VA caseworkers and medical staff, ensuring care coordination throughout your treatment program, including discharge & continuity of care planning.
Bradford’s Veterans Recovery Program Features:
- Patient-centric, evidence-based addiction treatment programs for substance use disorders
- Personalized care at all levels, including detox, inpatient, outpatient, Medication-Assisted Treatment, and continuing care services
- Staff specially-trained to address the needs of veterans and their families, many with prior military service
- A relaxing, safe environment in a dedicated DAV-friendly facility
- Assistance with scheduling and transportation for VA Medical Appointments while in our care
- Madison Campus - Madison, AL Campus
- Warrior Lodge - Warrior, AL
- Cornerstone of Recovery - Louisville, TN
Bradford is committed to helping people access our premier treatment services. We are in-network with most major insurance providers and recognized by leading carriers for our outcomes and strong continuum of care.
Our goal is to remove the worry and stress of the cost of treatment, by providing financial guidance to those needing help. The Bradford team assures benefits are understood, what it pays or does not pay and how to work out a plan to cover what is needed. We advocate and offer many options including a loan program, affordable private pay, and credit card options.
We have helped people find ways to afford care for more than 40 years. If your health insurance still leaves you with concerns about affording treatment, we have many flexible payment plans to help you manage the rest of your cost of care. As treatment progresses your needs may change. Based on your needs, our team will negotiate a payment plan with you. We are here with you every step of the way.
Verify Your Insurance to get started.
Long Term Drug and
Alcohol Program for Men
Long Term Drug and
Alcohol Program for Women
“Bradford gave me a safe, therapeutic environment to start the journey of recovery with support and guidance. I have been sober for 5 years and live an amazing life that started with the tools I learned at Bradford.”
It can all change at Bradford.
Contact Us Now
For more information or immediate confidential help, please call us anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.