Extended Care at Limestone Ridge
Designed to create a safe space where patients can express themselves openly and honestly and address the issues of their past that have prevented them from experiencing the freedom that recovery brings.
Our Extended Care program at Limestone Ridge is for patients who’ve had a difficult time establishing and/or maintaining long-term sobriety. We tailor treatment to address the barriers to their recovery – including, but not limited to, co-occurring disorders, chronic relapse, chronic pain, unresolved grief and trauma.
A longer length of stay allows us to determine and address other issues a patient is facing, such as weak support systems, poor coping skills and cognitive impairment due to substance abuse. This long term inpatient program also has been designed to accommodate and treat people who work in safety-sensitive jobs.
Our treatment team works with patients in gender specific group settings in order to create healthier coping skills, and our specialty groups and evidence-based clinical interventions allow us to more effectively address significant barriers to recovery.
Features and benefits:
- Structured daily therapeutic schedule and specialty groups (e.g. Grief and Loss, Trauma Recovery) designed to address issues that either preceded or have exacerbated substance abuse, helping patients minimize relapse.
- Treatment and topics are grounded in 12-Step principles.
- Groups are facilitated by masters-level, licensed clinicians. Many of our clinical staff hold dual licensure/certifications for appropriate clinical interventions.
- Adventure-based therapies, Yoga, daily meditation and nutritional services.
- Access to the Limestone Ridge on-site Wellness Center and Certified Peer Support Specialists.