Steps of Faith
A Christ Centered Faith Based Rehab Program at Limestone Ridge
25 Minutes from Birmingham, AL
Clinical Care Meets the Grace of Christ
No matter how far gone you think you are, God wants to meet you with grace and mercy right where you are to bring you healing. Not only that – he also wants to show you the path to purpose and true fulfillment.
If you’re struggling with alcohol or substance abuse and want to find hope and healing, our Steps of Faith program is ready to help. Available to anyone 19 years of age or older, this faith-based treatment program combines a Christ-centered approach with our clinically-proven recovery program.
Our Steps of Faith team can help you develop a genuine relationship with God as you recover from addiction in a supportive, Christian-based rehab center.
“He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.”
Steps of Faith is a Christian faith-based program built on three pillars of addiction recovery:
- Clinical addiction treatment through licensed Christian counselors
- 12 Step Model
- Biblical, Christ-centered application
We are non-denominational and are not affiliated with any specific church. Our goal is to help you grow stronger spiritually through an authentic connection with Jesus Christ.
Clinical Services Facilitated By Licensed Christian Counselors:
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Experiential Group Therapy
- Adventure-based Therapy
- Yoga and Meditation
- Weekly Family Sessions
- Informed Dialectical Behavior Therapy (iDBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Didactic 12 Step Lectures
Pastoral and Ministry Services:
- Weekly one-on-one Pastoral Care Sessions
- Step-based Recovery Bible Studies
- Weekend Small Groups
- Weekly Biblical 12 Step Recovery Teaching
- Daily Prayer with Music and Meditation
- Weekly Biblically-based, Nondenominational Church Services
- Ministry and Spiritual Studies