Steps of Faith
A Christ-Centered, Faith-Based Rehab Program
Clinical Care Meets the Grace of Christ
Learn to develop a genuine relationship with God as you recover from addiction in a supportive, Christian rehab program.
Available to anyone 19 years of age or older that is struggling with alcohol or substance abuse, Bradford’s Steps of Faith combines faith-based principles with our clinically-proven addiction treatment.
No matter how far gone you think you are, God wants to meet you with grace and mercy right where you are to bring you healing. Not only that – he also wants to show you the path to purpose and true fulfillment.
“He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.”
Steps of Faith is a Christian rehab program built on three pillars of addiction recovery:
- Clinical addiction treatment through licensed Christian counselors
- 12 Step Model
- Biblical, Christ-centered application
Our Steps of Faith program is non-denominational and not affiliated with any specific church. Our goal is to help you grow stronger spiritually through an authentic connection with Jesus Christ.
Clinical Services Facilitated By Licensed Christian Counselors:
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Experiential Group Therapy
- Adventure-based Therapy
- Yoga and Meditation
- Weekly Family Sessions
- Informed Dialectical Behavior Therapy (iDBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Didactic 12 Step Lectures
Pastoral and Ministry Services:
- Weekly one-on-one Pastoral Care Sessions
- Step-based Recovery Bible Studies
- Weekend Small Groups
- Weekly Biblical 12 Step Recovery Teaching
- Daily Prayer with Music and Meditation
- Weekly Biblically-based, Nondenominational Church Services
- Ministry and Spiritual Studies