We’re your around-the-clock source for help and direction.
Chemical dependency is a disease that’s both chronic and progressive. It also can be fatal. Yet it’s common for people with alcohol or drug addiction to deny or ignore the problem … and its potentially lethal grip.
Fortunately, interventions can help the chemically addicted – and their loved ones – get the care they need. Bradford’s intervention specialists are here for you, offering these resources:
- a free consultation with a member of our crisis team, 24 hours a day, every day of the week
- effective ways to pursue an intervention, from people who know
Features and benefits:
- skilled help from specialists in psychology, pharmacology, family counseling and more
- counsel for family members, friends and others affected by a loved one’s addiction
- referrals to treatment specialists
- care that’s delivered with compassion and kindness
- privacy and confidentiality