Bradford Health Events
The State of Treatment and Recovery: Impact on COVID for Providers and Patients
Presented by: Zach Ludwig, LPC, MHSP & Billy Vevle, LICSW
3.0 Contact Hours Available
Join us on Friday, December 3rd at 9:00 AM CST for a free webinar worth 3 credit hours. Experts in the field of addiction will cover:
- Describe the prevalence of suicide and substance-related deaths, including overdoses.
- Discuss the role of COVID-19 pandemic on the shift in behavioral/mental health
- Review correlates of mental health issues with substance use and suicide
- Identification of personal and community action steps to address the ongoing crisis
- Describe in more detail the impact of COVID on recovery communities (NA/AA/etc.) and the impact on newly recovering individuals.
December 3 | 9 am – 12 pm Central
Contact Hours Provided: 3.0: National Board of Certified Counselors NBCC #5414, Alabama Board of Nursing ABNP #1107, National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors NAADAC #4201, Social Work Board of Alabama Approved #0030
Bradford Health Services Family Program
Recovery is hard, and the disease of addiction affects the family in ways that few other conditions do. Bradford offers a multi-day, multi-session Family program to help you better understand the disease your loved one is battling. Currently, this program is offered via Zoom and is free of charge. To learn more call: 205-907-5048 or email: [email protected].