Veterans Recovery Program
Addiction treatment designed for America’s veterans.
The honorable service of our military men and women often comes with a heavy emotional toll, and many unfortunately cope by turning to drugs or alcohol after leaving the structure of active duty.
Veterans are diagnosed with substance use disorders at a higher rate than the general population. However, the issue is even greater than only alcohol or drug use. On average, 22 veterans die by suicide each day, and studies show substance abuse often precedes suicidal behavior.
Innovative Substance Use Disorder Treatment with Dedicated Support in VA Care Coordination
Bradford’s Veterans Recovery Program combines our proven clinical substance use disorder treatment with an innovative approach to care, developed to address the unique needs and challenges of veterans.
Our dedicated program liaisons guide you from the beginning, ensuring a smooth and efficient admissions process, as well offering assistance in validating Mission Act Community Care eligibility criteria and verifying Veterans Choice Program (VCP) benefits.
Specifically trained in Veterans Affairs (VA) processes, this team also manages communication with VA caseworkers and medical staff, ensuring care coordination throughout your treatment program, including discharge & continuity of care planning.
Bradford’s Veterans Recovery Program features:
- Patient-centric, evidence-based addiction treatment programs for substance use disorders
- Personalized care at all levels, including detox, inpatient, outpatient, Medication-Assisted Treatment, and continuing care services
- Staff specially-trained to address the needs of veterans and their families, many with prior military service
- A relaxing, safe environment in a dedicated DAV-friendly facility
- Assistance with scheduling and transportation for VA Medical Appointments while in our care