Military Personnel Program
We’re devoted to your recovery … today, tomorrow and beyond.
Admitting an alcohol or drug problem can be difficult for anyone. It can be harder for people in the military. The never-surrender, never-quit attitude that can serve military personnel so well makes them prone to deny any sign of personal weakness – including dependency on drugs or alcohol.
The military community’s highly focused way of life also can make it easy to ignore a drinking or drug problem. Confronting the issue as early as possible is the best way to overcome it.
Bradford is pleased to support the people who help protect us. We offer rehab services that make acknowledgment and acceptance of chemical dependency easier … so that treatment and recovery can begin right away.
Features and benefits:
- All patients are assessed by specialists from relevant disciplines.
- Medical detoxification and stabilization are provided 24 hours a day.
- Our inpatient rehab program offers a safe environment for addressing the effects of withdrawal.
- We provide counseling on trauma recovery, and grief and loss.
- Family members are encouraged to visit … and learn about addiction, the family’s role in treatment, and how the entire family can recover.
- Counseling, based on12-Step principles, is provided in individual, group and specialized sessions.
- Partial hospitalization is available … as the risk of withdrawal subsides and as physical and emotional issues improve.
- Intensive outpatient treatment includes continuing therapy and education on preventing relapse. Patients reside at home and often return to work or school during treatment.
- Continuing care promotes long-term sobriety, through regular monitoring and connection to a 12-Step program.