Our promise to you: leading-edge, compassionate care … for you and your loved ones.
Police officers, fire fighters, EMTs, paramedics: They’re among the many professionals whose daily work is filled with stress, trauma, danger. The pressures and peril of their jobs can easily lead to dependency on alcohol and/or drugs.
Bradford’s team has special expertise treating addiction in people on the front line. In addition to police officers and fire fighters, we help correctional offers, emergency dispatchers, agents with the FBI, CIA, ATF and DEA, and others. The addiction treatment we offer has helped countless of professionals in these arenas enjoy a life of sobriety.
Features and benefits:
- Bradford’s inpatient rehab program offers a calm, comfortable, medically supervised environment … to minimize the discomfort of withdrawal associated with addition.
- Our medical staff provides medical detoxification and stabilization around the clock.
- Trauma recovery, and grief and loss also are addressed.
- Counseling is based on 12-Step principles and provided in individual, group and specialized sessions.
- We offer partial hospitalization, as the risk of withdrawal subsides and as physical and emotional complications improve.
- Intensive outpatient treatment and half-day partial treatment also are available.
- Our programs for family members are a vital part of treatment. Loved ones join the patient to learn about addiction and the family’s role in recovery.
- Many programs are fully or partially covered by most health-insurance plans.