First Responders and Military Personnel
Recovery to help you safely serve on the front lines.
When you serve to protect our communities, you’re faced with stress, trauma, and danger in your daily life. We’ve seen this pressure lead to dependency on alcohol and drugs, and we want to help you find healing from the damaging effects of addiction.
Our team is equipped with special expertise treating professionals on the front line including police officers, firefighters, correctional officers, emergency dispatchers, agents with the FBI, CIA, ATF, DIA, and others. (EMT’s and paramedics are treated in our Healthcare Professionals Program (link) due to licensing requirements.) We know you need to be at your best to do your job, and we want to help you thrive in a life of sobriety and effectiveness.
First Responders Rehab Program Features and benefits:
- Inpatient Rehab Program offers a calm, comfortable, medically-supervised environment to minimize the discomfort of withdrawal.
- Medical detoxification and stabilization available 24 hours a day
- Help working through trauma, grief, and loss
- Individual, group, and specialized counseling based on 12-step principles
- Partial hospitalization option based on recovery progress
- Intensive outpatient treatment and half-day partial treatment that allows you to live at home and in some cases, continue working
- Connection with family to learn about addiction, offer support, and participate in recovery
- Many programs are fully or partially covered by most health insurance plans