Every patient deserves the best possible care in a welcoming setting. That’s what Bradford delivers.
An innovative recovery program, The Reprieve helps men with chemical dependencies discover happier, more fulfilling lives … free of alcohol and drugs. (We offer a separate program, A Reprieve for Women, described elsewhere on this site.)
This 12-month residential program has two segments, six months each. The first addresses the core elements of recovery: 12-Step principles, skill-building, community support and more. Part two focuses on applying those new skills and daily living techniques.
Good candidates are men – including young adults – who:
- have had difficulty applying 12-Step principles
- would benefit from the support and companionship of others seeking treatment for addiction
- lack direction and goals in the areas of employment, responsibility and accountability
- need help to transition back to college or into a career
Features and benefits:
- transitional living in a comfortable, home-like setting
- outstanding care and counsel that are affordable, as well
- an environment that’s positive, creative, supportive and fun
- a focus on developing life skills, new habits and positive relationships
- helpful programs for family members (who are invited to visit each Sunday)
- membership in the Opelika Sportsplex and Aquatics Center
The Reprieve addiction-recovery program is based in a fully restored home in Opelika, Alabama, where small-town charm blends with modern conveniences. A restored covered bridge, wildlife trail and nature sanctuary provide the perfect atmosphere for meditation and introspection. The town’s extensive aquatic and exercise facility – which patients have membership in – offers plenty of recreational choices.