Young Adult Programs
Addiction doesn’t have to be your destiny. We can help you, just as we’ve helped thousands of others.
In their transition to adulthood, many young people have faced – or are facing – tough situations. Maybe they’ve had to leave college, due to its cost or their grades. Maybe they haven’t found a rewarding career. Maybe they have trouble forming healthy relationships. Maybe they’re depressed.
To cope with these and other issues, many young adults move from the social use of alcohol and drugs to abuse and dependency.
We designed our young adult rehab programs to help people ages 19 to 29 turn things around. In separate tracks for men and women, we help them create a healthy self-identity and greater opportunity for fulfillment. We help them enjoy a life of sobriety.
Also available to young adult patients:
- transitional-living programs: The Reprieve (for men) and A Reprieve for Women
Features and benefits:
- Treatment and topics are grounded in 12-Step principles.
- The individual and his or her counselor set immediate, short-term and longer-term goals.
- We encourage families to be involved and to attend family sessions.
- Groups are facilitated by masters-level, licensed clinicians. Many of our clinical staff hold dual licensure/certifications for appropriate clinical interventions.