Addiction doesn’t have to be your destiny. We can help you, just as we’ve helped thousands of others.
In their transition to adulthood, many young people have faced – or are facing – tough situations. Maybe they’ve had to leave college, due to its cost or their grades. Maybe they haven’t found a rewarding career. Maybe they have trouble forming healthy relationships. Maybe they’re depressed.
To cope with these and other issues, many young-adults move from the social use of alcohol and drugs to abuse and dependency.
We designed our young-adult rehab programs to help people ages 19 to 29 turn things around. In separate tracks for men and women, we help them create a healthy self-identity and greater opportunity for fulfillment. We help them enjoy a life of sobriety.
Also available to young-adult patients are these offerings:
- transitional-living programs: The Reprieve (for men) and A Reprieve for Women
- therapeutic adventure programs: Red Oaks (for men) and The Willows (for women)
Features and benefits:
- Treatment and topics are grounded in 12-Step principles.
- The individual and his or her counselor set immediate, short-term and longer-term goals.
- We encourage families to be involved and to attend family sessions.
- Groups are facilitated by masters-level, licensed clinicians. Many of our clinical staff hold dual licensure/certifications for appropriate clinical interventions.