Adult Detox and Rehab
We help adults of all ages break free of addiction and reclaim hope.
Our aim at Bradford is to help each patient achieve and maintain sobriety. For adults, we offer numerous rehab services and programs to address each person’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
These offerings include specialty programs for healthcare, law-enforcement, law, military and sports professionals … as well as for adults suffering from of opiate addiction and chronic pain.
Our programming has separate tracks for men and women … and includes male and female transitional-living programs. For more information on the latter, please see The Reprieve, for men, and A Reprieve for Women.
For younger adults, we have many programs geared to their gender and age. Please see the section titled Emerging-Adult Services, for more information.
Features and benefits:
- Medical detoxification and stabilization provided 24 hours a day
- A range of inpatient, outpatient and continuing-care services
- Counseling based on 12-Step principles
- Specialty programs tailored to professionals in many fields
- State-of-the-art tools that address various forms of trauma. Treatments include cognitive-behavior, trauma-informed and experiential therapies, as well as Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
- Family programs, which are a vital part of each patient’s treatment and recovery