Adolescent Detox and Rehab
Substance abuse in adolescence can be complex … its causes, its symptoms, its remedies. Bradford’s specialists are among the best in treating teen-age addiction.
Addiction to drugs or alcohol is a disease that can start early in life. There’s no minimum age requirement. Yet the causes and effects of addiction among adolescents can be far different from those of adults. As a result, the adolescent’s path to recovery also can be very different.
That’s why we offer comprehensive, personalized treatment for young people ages 13 to 18. We help them find their way back from substance abuse and behavioral problems … and find peace in a life of sobriety. We provide help to their families, as well.
Treatment includes clinical care and tailored academic programs. Participants learn to set goals, create a healthy self-identity and much more.
Features and benefits:
- Assessments are conducted by specialists in relevant medical/behavioral disciplines.
- Medical detoxification and stabilization are available around the clock.
- Our residential rehab program:
- offers a safe, supervised environment for treating the physical and behavioral effects of addiction
- provides counseling in individual, group and specialized sessions
- is based on 12-Step principles
- Certified educators assist patients with their school work.
- Partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient treatment and continuing care also are provided.