Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
Bradford Health Services
We’re here to help. Recovery Advisors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We’ve been successfully treating addiction since 1977
Bradford Health Services offers proven addiction treatment programs that provide healing and hope to those struggling with substance use disorders. Our premier inpatient and outpatient rehab facilities are located within driving distance of Pensacola, making Bradford’s effective and affordable care easily accessible to you or your loved ones.
Bradford’s drug & alcohol rehab services include:
- Treatment plans that are tailored to fit the unique needs and circumstances of each patient
- Best-in-class inpatient rehab facilities
- Specialty programs for young adults, licensed healthcare and legal professionals, patients with chronic pain, and those seeking faith-based rehab programming
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP), outpatient individual and group therapy, and Continuing Care sessions are available through our Mobile, AL regional office
- Telehealth services
- Alcohol & Drug Education (A&D) Assessments and Education Courses
- The Bradford Family Program, a free online course for family and friends