Bradford Health Services: Boaz, AL
703 Medical Center Parkway
Boaz, AL 35957
Call now for help. Our counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Bradford’s Boaz location offers these services for individuals and their families:
- Our team includes a multi-disciplinary group of MDs, RNs, and master’s-level, licensed counselors.
- Their goal is to promote positive change in each person … behavioral, mental and emotional.
- Through groups, individual sessions and family therapy, we promote abstinence. We help clients become better problem solvers. We encourage them to participate in 12-Step programs. We help them develop a sober support network.
- Through our continuum of care, we offer a spectrum of services to help each person maintain a life-changing recovery program:
- our Intensive Outpatient (IOP) program for adults;
- Continuing Care for adults;
- family-support groups.
Please tell us how we can help you.