Bradford Health Services offers a well-designed continuum of care approach to treating adults with alcohol and drug dependency. We believe that addiction is a chronic, progressive illness that can destroy lives, tear families apart, and lead individuals down a path of destruction. We offer individualized, structured programs aimed at providing physical, emotional, and spiritual support for our patients and their families.
Programs and Services
- All patients receive a multidisciplinary assessment to determine the need for treatment.
- Medical detoxification and medical stabilization are provided 24 hours a day as needed.
- Our residential inpatient program provides a safe, protected, supervised environment for withdrawal caused by the physical and behavioral complications associated with addiction.
- Family programs are a vital part of treatment. Family members join the patient and learn about addiction and the family’s role in the recovery process.
- Patients are divided into small treatment groups headed by licensed counselors. Counseling is based on the 12-Step philosophy, and is conducted in individual, group, and specialized sessions.
- Partial hospitalization is provided as the risk of withdrawal subsides, physical complications improve, and the emotional crisis diminishes.
- Intensive outpatient treatment provides continued therapy and relapse-prevention education. Patients reside at home and often return to work during this phase of treatment.
- Continuing care provides long-term stability through regular monitoring and connection to the treatment process. 12-Step programs assist adults in remaining clean and sober through peer fellowship and recovery programs.
- Adventure-based programs teach patients to challenge their own self-imposed limits. They help build self-confidence, trust, teamwork, and respect for others.
- Families are encouraged to participate in Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon meetings in their local communities.
For more information or immediate confidential help, call 1-888-577-0012, 24 hours a day, as needed.